Police Applicant Study Skills (P.A.S.S.)
Our 2022 Police Applicant Study Skills (P.A.S.S) Sessions Schedule:
- Wednesday, July 6, 2022 6:00 PM (In-person)
- Thursday, July 7, 2022 12:00 PM (Virtual)
- Saturday, July 9, 2022 12:00 PM (In-person)
- Tuesday, July 12, 2022 12:00 PM (Virtual)
- Wednesday, July 13, 2022 6:00 PM (In-Person)
- Wednesday, July 20, 2022 6:00 PM (In-person)
- Thursday, July 21, 2022 12:00 PM (Virtual)
- Saturday, July 23, 2022 12:00 PM (In-person)
- Wednesday, July 27, 2022 6:00 PM (In-person)
- Saturday, July 30, 2022 12:00 PM (In-person)
To learn more about these PASS sessions, CLICK HERE.
The Columbus Division of Police Recruiting Unit offers P.A.S.S are designed to assist candidates who have filed their application and are preparing to take the Entry Level Police Officer Examination. During these study sessions, recruiters will review information provided in the study guide.
Police Officer Civil Service testing preparation material: The Journey to Becoming a Police OfficerPolice Officer Examination Preparation GuideWriting Sample Practice VideoPolice Officer Exam Writing Sample Incident Report - FormPolice Officer Exam Writing Sample Incident HandoutPolice Officer Exam SRA Scenarios Sample VideoVeterans Preference Fact SheetCivil Service Commission Medical Guide for Police Officer CandidatesPolice Officer Treadmill Stress Test GuideBackground Removal Standards for Police OfficerEarned Preference Points for Secondary Language Fluency Fact Sheet
(P.A.S.S. is not affiliated with the informational sessions offered by the Civil Service Commission.)
Applicants are encouraged to bring writing utensils and a study guide to the study sessions. A Civil Service Informational Sessions (Formerly P.A.S.S) study guide can be found HERE .
Applicants are also encouraged to attend the informational sessions provided by the Civil Service Commission. If you have any questions or concerns about testing, please email the Civil Service Commission staff or call (614) 645-0800. Should you have any additional questions do not hesitate to contact the Columbus Division of Police Recruiting Unit at (614) 645-4642.