Columbus and Franklin County Influenza Surveillance
Columbus Public Health and Franklin County Public Health collect information on influenza (flu) and influenza-like illnesses from October through May each year.
- Influenza-like illness and respiratory illness hospital emergency department
- Selected laboratory data
- Over-the-counter medication sales from retailers
- Hospitalizations for Influenza
This information is used
- To track patterns of illnesses
- To measure illness impact
2020-2021 Flu Season
Weekly Seasonal Influenza Activity Dashboard
To request previous Influenza Weekly Reports, contact us at [email protected]
All influenza activity reporting is voluntary and we thank all of our providers for their participation.
The latest weekly report of local influenza surveillance can also be found on the Infectious Disease Reporting System website.
For more information regarding Ohio influenza surveillance, go to the Ohio Department of Health website.
For more information regarding national influenza surveillance, go to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.