The Tobacco-Free Collaborative (TFC) is a network of organizations, businesses and individuals who have teamed up to build support for tobacco prevention and control in Columbus.
Initiatives focus on:
- Smoke-free multi-unit housing
- Public exposure to secondhand smoke in public places, including schools
- Addressing infant mortality by reducing exposure to second hand smoke in pregnant mothers and babies
- Cessation- promoting tobacco cessation resources in Franklin County. Quit Smoking Today Brochure
- Supporting its partners in tobacco prevention and control efforts
Meetings are every on the second Wednesday of every month from 2:30-4:00 at Columbus Public Health.