Council Hosts Courthouse to the Community Events
Jaiza Page, Michael Stinziano, and the City's Department
of Neighborhoods, are hosting “Courthouse to the Community” resource fairs throughout
events aim to connect residents with local court services.
is always looking for ways to engage with residents out in the community,"
said Page. "This is another opportunity for us to help provide
vital resources and information."
will be held at the following locations:
- Thursday, August 30, 5:30-7pm, Bhutanese Community
Center, 4646 Tamarack Blvd.
- Thursday, September 6, 5:30-7pm, The King Arts Complex,
867 Mt. Vernon Ave.
- Thursday, September 13, 5:30-7pm, Glenwood Community
Recreation Center, 1888 Fairmont Ave.
- Tuesday, October 2, 5:30-7pm, Gillie Community Center,
2100 Morse Rd.
events highlight wonderful services that are readily available to residents to
help them meet their needs,” said Stinziano. “The local courts, along with a
number of providers, contribute to the health and safety of our neighborhoods,
and Council is committed to our continual investment in them.”
from the City, County and non-profit organizations include but are not limited
- Columbus City Attorney’s Office, including the Domestic
- Franklin County Court of Common Pleas
- Franklin County Municipal Court
- Franklin County Municipal Clerk of Courts
- Franklin County Municipal Court Landlord-Tenant
- Franklin County Environmental Court
- Franklin County Justice Expo and Health and Wellness
- Franklin County Juvenile and Domestic Court
- Franklin County Public Defender Office
- Franklin County Probation Department
- Franklin County Self Help Resource Center
- Franklin County Small Claims Division
- Mediation Clinic and Research
- Community Mediation Services
- The Legal Aid Society of Columbus