In Person Bill Pay and Permitting Services Closed; Call Center Hours Adjusted; Delinquency Turn-offs On Hold
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the City
of Columbus is suspending all in person bill payment and permitting services
for the Department of Public Utilities and others at the 111 Front Street
Coleman Government Center
until further notice.
Department of Public Utilities payment
- On line portal: https://schedulepayment.com/Columbus
- Payment by phone or billing
questions can be directed to the Customer Service Center weekdays 7 am – 6 pm: 614-645-8276.
- Western Union locations in
Kroger stores: https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/pay-bills.html
- Use drop boxes at 111 Front Street or in front of the Public Utilities Complex along Twin Rivers Drive (910 Dublin Road)
- Mail payment to:
Columbus City Treasurer - Power, Sewer & Water Services
PO Box 182882
Columbus, OH 43218-2882
Make check payable to: Columbus City Treasurer
Department of Public Utilities Permitting and Inspections:
Department of Public Utilities Water and Power Delinquency Turn-offs:
- Are currently suspended until further notice. Services will not be turned-off for non-payment at this time.