Department Operational Changes due to COVID-19
Due to the ongoing developments related to COVID-19 the Department of Public Service is making the following changes:
- City street sweeping on posted routes will be delayed until at least mid-April. Until that time, all street sweeping signage will not be enforced. Street sweeping will continue on an as-needed basis but residents will not be required to move their vehicles nor will they be subject to ticketing/towing.
- (updated March 23, 2020) Hours of operation have changed. Parking Services will be open Monday through Friday, 11am to 4pm, however, this is subject to change. Please call 844-565-1295 to verify our hours before you visit.
- Parking Services has cancelled all scheduled parking ticket hearing appeals until further notice. Hearings will resume once normal operations resume. You will be notified by mail when your hearing has been rescheduled. All fines and penalties will be suspended until your scheduled hearing.
72-hour parking rule has been suspended will remain suspended indefinitely to provide flexibility
and allow residents to stay in their homes as much as possible for their health
- Enforcement of City Code Section 2151.21 (Failure to
register or display) is suspended until further notice.
RIGHT-OF-WAY PERMITS COUNTER:
KEEP COLUMBUS BEAUTIFUL:
- KCB offices have been closed and all programming - including Columbus Litter League - suspended, effective March 19, 2020
For more information about COVID-19: