Council's Eastside Community Meeting Goes Virtual
In light of the continued COVID-19 pandemic, Council will continue it's Community Meeting Series, virtually. In October, we will head to the Eastside, with a community meeting hosted on Zoom.
Thursday, October 1, 2020
RSVP by 5pm on 9/30 to Erin Gibbons with your preferred breakout room at [email protected]
Upon registration, participants will be sent Zoom information
The Community Meeting series gives residents a chance to talk to Councilmembers, staff and department leadership about diverse subject matter in an informal setting. Due to the virtual nature of the event, each Councilmember will have their own breakout room, related to the committees they chair.
- Breakout Room 1: Council President Hardin, Small & Minority Owned Business, Rules & Reference
- Breakout Room 2: Council President Pro Tem Elizabeth Brown, Finance, Recreation & Parks, Education
- Breakout Room 3: Councilmember Rob Dorans, Public Utilities, Neighborhoods, Technology
- Breakout Room 4: Councilmember Mitchell J. Brown, Public Safety, Veterans & Senior Affairs
- Breakout Room 5: Councilmember Shayla Favor, Public Service & Transportation, Housing, Criminal Justice & Judiciary
- Breakout Room 6: Councilmember Emmanuel V. Remy, Economic Development, Environment, Administration
- Breakout Room 7: Councilmember Priscilla Tyson, Zoning, Health & Human Services, Workforce Development
Councilmember Rob Dorans would like to encourage Columbus residents to register to vote, and you can do so by following this link.