Council's Downtown Community Meeting Goes Virtual
In light of the continued COVID-19 pandemic, Council will continue it's Community Meeting Series, virtually. In November, we will host our first-ever community meeting focused on Downtown Columbus residents.
Tuesday, November 10, 2020
RSVP on EventBrite by 2pm on November 10th
Upon registration, participants will be sent Zoom information
The Community Meeting series gives residents a chance to talk to Councilmembers, staff and department leadership about diverse subject matter in an informal setting. Our special guest for this community meeting will be Columbus Blue Jackets Assistant Coach, Kenny McCudden. Due to the virtual nature of the event, each Councilmember will have their own breakout room, related to the committees they chair.
- Breakout Room 1: Council President Shannon Hardin, Small & Minority Owned Business, Rules & Reference
- Breakout Room 2: Council President Pro Tem Elizabeth Brown, Finance, Recreation & Parks, Education
- Breakout Room 3: Councilmember Rob Dorans, Public Utilities, Neighborhoods, Technology
- Breakout Room 4: Councilmember Mitchell J. Brown, Public Safety, Veterans & Senior Affairs
- Breakout Room 5: Councilmember Shayla Favor, Public Service & Transportation, Housing, Criminal Justice & Judiciary
- Breakout Room 6: Councilmember Emmanuel V. Remy, Economic Development, Environment, Administration
- Breakout Room 7: Councilmember Priscilla Tyson, Zoning, Health & Human Services, Workforce Development