Alexander AEP Park
199 W. Long St.
Columbus, OH 43215
View on Map
Named in memory of former City Council President Arvin J.
Alexander and donated by American Electric Power, Alexander AEP Park spans the
distance between Battelle Riverfront Park and North Bank Park. Features
A plaque marking the location of Columbus’ first cabin,
built by pioneer John Brickell in 1797.
The Arvin J. Alexander Memorial sculpted by Carl Faehnle
and erected in 1991.