Alcohol Awareness Month
Alcohol Awareness Month -- April
Alcoholism is a chronic, progressive and fatal disease if not treated. Like other substance use disorders, it is treatable. In fact, many people in recovery go on to lead successful, productive lives and make positive contributions to their workplace and community.
Warning Signs of Alcohol Abuse
If you answer "yes" to any of the following questions, you may have a problem with alcohol:
- Do you drink alone when you feel angry or sad?
- Does your drinking ever make you late for work?
- Does your drinking worry your family?
- Do you ever drink after telling yourself you won't?
- Do you ever forget what you did while drinking?
- Do you get headaches or have a hangover after drinking?
Link to Local Help