Growing Healthy Kids Family Engagement Project
The Growing Healthy Kids Family Engagement Project (FEP) brings Growing Healthy Kids Columbus learning opportunities to families and caregivers of children ages birth to 5 years old throughout the Columbus Community.
A smaller kit for child care centers, used to highlight one message at a time, designed for pickup and drop-off or other short doses of direct education to families.
This PowerPoint® presentation for parents and caregivers describes the importance of healthy habits for pregnant women and children ages birth to kindergarten entry.
About This Presentation
- 1-hour group presentation and guided discussion
- Best for groups of 10 to 30 parents, grandparents and others who provide care for young children
- Works well for preschool parent meetings, parent/teacher meetings, and faith-based parent groups
- Download presentation for use.
- Use participant pre and post text for program evaluation