B. Personal and Relational History – Applicants will be removed from the eligibility list for any of the following reasons:
1. A conviction of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence involving use of force or threatened use of a deadly weapon is a permanent disqualifier under Federal laws.
2. Non-compliance with a court order or legal contract to provide child support, alimony or other financial responsibility as determined by the appropriate support enforcement bureau or a court of law within the preceding three (3) years.
3. Intentional violation of any protective or temporary restraining order as determined by a court of law within seven (7)years.
4. Verified or admitted sexual abuse as an adult of one's spouse, ex-spouse, child, stepchild, parent or other relative or person with whom one lived or has an intimate relationship.
5. Verified or admitted physical abuse as an adult within the last seven (7) years of one's spouse, ex-spouse, child, stepchild, parent or other relative or person with whom one lived or has an intimate relationship.