Donate a Tree
For a $350 donation, the City of Columbus will:
- Purchase and plant a tree in a park. A tree can be planted in honor of a loved one.
- Provide a certificate to recognize the donation or loved one.
- Recognize you on our Tree Donation Page.
Donations up to $350 will:
- Be used toward the purchase and installation of trees in parks.
- Be recognized on our Tree Donation Page.
The location and species of trees will be determined by the City arborist. Donations are tax deductible and can be made online via The Columbus Foundation. When making your
donation, please type "Tree Donation Fund" and, if made in someone’s honor,
please indicate so in the field marked "special instructions."