As the CRDC begins the journey to create legislative districts within Columbus, it is important to be intentional about educating residents on the process, as well as soliciting recommendations and feedback from the community.
Residents are encouraged to follow Council's social media channels and further emails for links to these events as they take place. The main places to watch will be on Facebook Live or on the City of Columbus' YouTube channel.
These meetings are working meetings to showcase the work of
the CRDC as they progress. All meetings will take place in Council Chambers within City Hall.
Wednesday, September 8, 5:30-8:30 pm – Working Session
- Wednesday, September 15, 5:30-8:30 pm – Working Session
- Wednesday, September 22, 5:30-8:30 pm – Working Session
- Wednesday, September 29, 5:30-8:30 pm – Working Session
- Tuesday, October 5, 5:30-8:30 pm – Working Session
- Thursday, October 7, 5:30 pm - Presentation of Next Map Draft