Small Business Program
Does YOUR business qualify to receive FREE professional development training?
* Are you a Small Business Owner in Columbus with less than 50 employees?
* Are you a for-profit business owner looking for professional development opportunities for yourself and/or your staff?
If you answered yes to these questions, then Citywide Training & Development, part of the City of Columbus Human Resource Department, may be able to help!
For a limited time, Citywide Training & Development is offering FREE professional development seminars for small businesses and their employees. A wide range of relevant skills courses are available, including:
• Time Management Skills to Reduce Stress
• Overcoming Procrastination
• Preventing Bullying in the Workplace
• Marketing with Social Media
• ...and so much more
For more information or to register for one of these classes, contact US.
Download our current course catalog or Download a registration form.
For immediate questions, please contact US at [email protected], or by calling 614-645-8294.