As a City of Columbus Employee you will have access to many benefits:
- Healthy Columbus - helps City employees and family members achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Fitness Centers - Police HQ, Front Street (trainers available), as a Division of Police Employee- access to the Police Training Academy and much more free of charge.
- Professional/Career Training at the City’s City-Wide Training facility and at the Police Training Academy.
- Health/Benefit Fairs and Free Assessments - Generally offered twice per year.
- Personal Development Classes - Creating Passion, Green City- Green Home, Defensive Driving, Critical Thinking, Money management, Elder care, Parenting and more.
- EAP- Employee Assistance Program - Free counseling services for employees.
- The City of Columbus Employees Association (CEA) - Offers multiple discount opportunities to city employees- Golf Outings, Bowling Tournaments, King’s Island, Zoombezi Bay, Cedar Point, Wildlights, Newport Aquarium and much more.