If this is an emergency, call 9-1-1 now!
911 is your tool to get police, fire or medical help to you as quickly as possible when you or someone else is experiencing an emergency situation.
The proper use of 911 will help the City's Safety forces be available to those that really need their help.
What is the proper use?
Call 911 for:
• Any immediate threat to a person's life
• Any fire situation
• Any crime in progress
• Any "unknown" type of situation
How can you help?
• Use 911 for true emergencies
• When you call, stay on the line, do not hang up
• even if you dialed 911 accidentally
• Quickly describe the emergency
• Answer the call taker's questions
• Give the location of the emergency
• Remain calm
• Use 645-4545 to call the Police if it is not an emergency
Learn more about 911 and the Police Emergency Communications Center