Community Event Requests: Making A Request
Prior to Making a Request
Before selecting which programs you would like at your event, the following accommodations are requested by Columbus Public Health:
- Each program requests at least 1 table and 1-2 chairs
- Blood pressure checks- table location should be away from loud noise/speakers. Our nurses do not use automatic cuffs and noise can filter through the stethoscopes.
- Immunizations/Vaccines- will require 2 tables and 5 chairs if nurses will be administering vaccines. Table location should be indoors as vaccines require a cool, stable environment. A private location is recommended, but our nurses can bring privacy screens if needed. Access to electricity is requested so that nurses can print patient records.
How to Qualify
- Columbus Public Health cannot be charged a fee to participate in your event.
- Columbus Public Health does not charge a fee to the requesting organization.
- The requesting agency's event must be located in the City of Columbus or City of Worthington limits.
- Please submit this form at least 45 days prior to your event. If less that 45 days, fewer services may be available.
Making a Request for Event Participation
Request CPH to be at Your Event Here.
After your request has been submitted, a staff member will be in contact with you. Each program you request from CPH will be contacted about their availability to participate in your event. Submitting a request does not guarantee participation.
Request a CPH Speaker for Your Event Here.
After your request has been submitted, a staff member will be in contact with you regarding availability to participate in your event. Submitting a request does not guarantee participation.