Changes in Services
Please be aware of the following changes in services at Columbus Public Health until further notice.
Alcohol & Drug Services - Limited hours.
- Walk in assessments Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 8-10 a.m.
- MAT Clinic by appointment only. Call 614-645-6839.
- Narcan is available here Monday-Friday from 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m. To have Narcan mailed to you, submit an online request form at www.columbus.gov/cfcap.
Birth and Death Records - No walk-ins. Apply online, by phone or mail.
- Applications can be submitted online (www.vitalchek.com), by phone (1-877-648-0605) or by mail (include payment and application and send to: Franklin County Office of Vital Statistics - Columbus Public Health, 240 Parsons Ave., Columbus, OH 43215).
Dental Clinic - Emergencies only.
Immunization Clinic - Please call 614-645-8180 to schedule your appointment.
Resource Center (Access to Care) - No in-person Medicaid sign-up assistance. Call 844-640-6446 or visit www.benefits.ohio.gov.
Sexual Health Clinic - Sexual
Health services are available for all genders through the Women’s Health
Clinic. Call 614-645-1850 to schedule.
Take Care Down There Clinic - Open Mondays, 5-8 p.m.
Tuberculosis Clinic - By appointment only. Call 614-645-2199.
Women’s Health & Wellness Center - By appointment only. Call 614-645-1850.
- Beginning April 7, Tuesday hours changed to 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.