About the Program
APPS stands for Application, Purpose, Pride, and Success. The APPS program is designed for youth and young adults (ages 14-24). It offers safe and
constructive alternatives to violence, including mentorship through enrichment activities.
Where the Program is Offered
collaboration with Recreation and Parks, the APPS program is held at 5 community centers on
a rotating basis: Thursdays-Saturdays from 6:00-10:00 p.m.
What the Program Offers
- Large group educational events
- Small group activities focusing on:
- Recreational and art activities
- Special community events
- Drug free alternative activities
Other Activities Include:
- Community service learning activities
- Cultural programs and events
- Drug-free social and recreational activities
- Mentoring programs
- Leadership activities
- Community team building
- Linking youth to young adults through:
- Positive peer relationships
This program is grant funded through
ADAMH. If you would like to start this
program at your location or have questions call 614-645-6839.