Support Services for Opiate Users
Get the support you need to overcome your addiction.
Ohio Area of Narcotics Anonymous
1313 East Broad Street, Columbus, Ohio 43205
Website to find a meeting: http://www.nacentralohio.org/meetings.php
Phone: 614-439-1813 (Dan)
Monday 7:00 PM Summit on 16th, 82 E.
16th Ave. Room 202 on the 2nd floor. Please use the church parking lot.
Website: http://www.smartrecovery.org/meetings_db/view/showalpha_state.php?search=O – Ohio Meetings
Celebrate Recovery Meetings
61 S. Powell Avenue
Westgate United Methodist Church
Sunday 11:00 AM
Closest location is Reynoldsburg
Check website for locations
Participants have access to the following services:
- Syringe access and safer injection use education
- HIV/STI/Hepatitis C testing and linkage to care
- Primary medical care
- Drug intervention treatment referrals & counseling
- Overdose prevention education
- PrEP referrals
- 22G syringes for the trans community
Columbus Public Health does not list individual treatment providers, but below are 3 resources to find up to date, certified providers in your area: