Who Was Involved
Local Food Action Plan Project
Columbus Public Health
Columbus Public Health is charged with assuring conditions in which people can be healthy. Columbus Public Health is made up of a range of programs providing clinical, environmental health promotion, and population-based services .
- Cheryl Graffagnino
- Autumn Trombetta
- Barb Seckler
Franklin County Planning and Economic Development
Franklin County Planning and
Economic Development is a Franklin County Board of Commissioners agency. Their mission is to organize growth supporting environmental sustainability, social equity and economic vitality to all communities with interest in Franklin County.
- Matthew Brown
- Jonathan Lee
Local Matters is a not-for-profit organization in Central Ohio working to inspire action because food impacts the quality of our health, our land and our communities.
- Michelle Moskowitz Brown
- Noreen Warnock
The working committee consists of individuals and organizations representing the various sectors of the food system in our community. These individuals will meet regularly throughout the planning process to provide input on the deliverables produced by the Project Team.
- Click here for a list of Working Committee Members
- Click here for minutes of the June 17, 2015 Working Committee Meeting
- Click here for minutes of the September 30, 2015 Working Committee Meeting
- Click here for minutes of the December 11, 2015 Working Committee Meeting
- Click here for minutes of the March 11, 2016 Working Committee Meeting
- Click here for minutes of the July 15, 2016 Working Committee Meeting