Infant Mortality Reports
Infant Mortality and Birth Surveillance
Infant mortality – or the death of a baby before his/her first birthday – is a critical indicator of community health. In addition to infant deaths, these monthly and quarterly indicator summaries track preterm births, low birth weight births and sleep-related infant deaths.
Infant Mortality and Birth Indicators
By Month (includes YTD)
Under Construction: We are currently reviewing and working on how to best share the quarterly indicators. If you need 3rd quarter 2018 data in the meantime, please email or call us!
- Sleep-Related Infant Deaths 2015-2016 (released 2017)
- Sleep-Related Infant Deaths 2012-2014 (released 2015)
- Infant Mortality Trends 1990-2010 (released September 2012)
- Sleep-Related Infant Deaths 2009-2011 (released 2012)
- Sleep-Related Infant Deaths 2006-2008 (released 2010)