Healthy Weight Program
Nutrition, Activity and Exercise tips and tricks to help you become a healthier you!
This program is available to anyone that is a patient of Women’s Health Family Planning Center at no cost.
These are one-on-one sessions to support you in reaching your goal of a healthy weight.
- Prevent diabetes, heart disease, high cholesterol and other chronic diseases
- Better birth outcomes if you are thinking of starting a family
- Healthier eating and activity habits for yourself and your family
- Free pedometer, exercise bands, and/or water bottle
- Nutrition information and guidelines
- Food journal to assist you in your journey
- Women who take part in the program are asked to commit to:
- Participate in 3 to 4 healthy weight sessions with a public health nurse
- Take steps toward your initial healthy weight goal
- Keep a food journal
- Weigh in at each session
- Chronic Disease Prevention dieticians
- Local Matters
- Ohio Department of Health
- Roots Café and Market inside Reeb Avenue Center
This program is funded by the Ohio Department of Health Title X, in partnership with Columbus Public Health