Teen Health Clinic
The Teen Clinic offers Columbus teens a wide variety of services in a safe, comfortable and confidential environment. Teens (ages 13-18) do not need parents' permission to receive services.
- Our services are no or low cost
- Our staff is trained in adolescent confidentiality
- Our environment is teen-friendly
- Same-day birth control options including long-acting reversible contraception (arm implant and IUD)
- Sexual health testing, treatment and education for:
- Chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis
- Pregnancy testing
- HIV testing
- Emergency contraception
Where: 240 Parsons Ave, Columbus, OH 43215
*Located in Women’s Health Center on the first floor.
When: Tuesdays 3-6pm
*While teens can be seen during all clinic hours, this special time is reserved just for youth.
Contact Julia Scheinman at 614-645-7526 or JMScheinman@columbus.gov.
Teens can also call or text Julia Scheinman at 614-688-8396.