Offers immunizations and education for children and adults.
Columbus Public Health offers extended Back to School hours
to protect all children with up-to-date immunizations so they can stay in
school. No appointment needed. (Please bring your child’s shot record.)
Saturday, September 7: 8-11:15 a.m.
Monday, September 9: 8 a.m.-4:15 p.m.
Tuesday, September 10: 8 a.m.-6:15 p.m.
Wednesday, September 11: 8 a.m.-6:15 p.m.
Thursday, September 12: 8 a.m.-4:15 p.m.
Friday, September 13: 8 a.m.-4:15 p.m.
Saturday, September 14: 8-11:15 a.m.
What To Bring For Your Visit
- Vaccination record (your doctor can fax records to 614 645-1784)
- Insurance Card
- I.D. Card (parent's I.D. if insurance is in parent's name)
- Any custody or guardianship papers
- Co-pay* (if there is one)
*Co-pay due at time of service
More about vaccine fees
Payment Types Accepted
- Credit Card (Visa, Master, Discovery)
- Debit Card
- Insurance - Insurance cards must be presented at time of service, and will be accepted if the patient is eligible for coverage. To use an insurance card you must present photo ID.
Accepted Insurance and more information
Other Immunization Resources
Project L.O.V.E. (Love Our Kids...Vaccinate Early!)
Area Partnership to assure that Franklin County 2 year-olds are fully immunized. Offers immunization services in community.
Provides education and outreach for adults and children and limited free adult flu vaccine for those who qualify.
MOBI (Maximizing Office Based Immunization) - 614-645-1479
For healthcare providers - Free one-hour in-office CE quality improvement program by trained vaccine experts.
AFIX (Assessment, Feedback, Incentives, eXchange) - 614-645-1479
For healthcare providers - Free confidential chart-review process which assesses immunization rates for a practice.