Hamilton Road Phase B
This project is one of multiple
phases of improvements to the N. Hamilton Road corridor from Morse Road to
SR-161 and intersecting arterial roadways, Morse Road and Dublin-Granville,
geared to increase vehicular capacity, extend bikeway facilities and complete
gaps in the pedestrian system.
This phase includes:
- A new N. Hamilton Road corridor will be created from a point along the existing
corridor approximately 500’ north of Menerey Lane/Preserve Boulevard to E.
Dublin-Granville Road such that it aligns with existing N. Hamilton Road from
E. Dublin-Granville to SR-161.
- N. Hamilton Road will consist of
two through lanes in each direction with a raised center median, sidewalk,
shared use path, curb, street trees, street lighting, storm sewer, waterline
and new intersections where roadways or access points are planned.
- The existing corridor will remain
except it will be realigned as needed to connect to the new N. Hamilton Road corridor.
- Design – June 2015 to February 2016
- Construction is estimated to
begin in April 2016 and conclude in May 2017, weather permitting.
- Design Project Manager:
Matthew Lorenz, P.E., tel. (614) 645-5109
- Designer: Stantec Consulting
- Construction Contractor: Shelly & Sands, Inc.