NCR-Milo Grogan - 5th Avenue and Cleveland Avenue
The City of Columbus will be making $22.9 million in infrastructure improvements in the Milo Grogan and Weinland Park neighborhoods between 2013 and 2015.
- The improvements will take place as eight different projects
- These planned infrastructure improvements will leverage an estimated $281 million in private development
- This work has been made possible through partnerships with neighborhood organizations, the Ohio Department of Transportation, The Ohio State University, Wagenbrenner Development and others
- NCR-Milo Grogan (Fifth Avenue and Cleveland Avenue) is the third of eight projects
- The project will replace existing sidewalks and curbs on both sides of 5th Avenue from Grant Avenue to I-71 and a portion of Cleveland Avenue.
- An additional eastbound lane will be constructed on 5th Avenue between the railroad and Corrugated Way and a new northbound right turn lane on Cleveland Avenue to 5th Avenue and a southbound right turn lane along Cleveland Avenue to a future access drive.
Construction is scheduled to begin in July 2014, with completion scheduled for fall 2015.
ROW acquisition: $639,035.00
Project Manager: Paul Chilton, tel. (614) 645-0411
Contractor: Shelly & Sands, Inc.