Weinland Park, Phase 3B, 11th Avenue Roadway
The City of Columbus make $22.9 million in infrastructure improvements in the Milo Grogan and Weinland Park neighborhoods between 2013 and 2016.
- The improvements will take place as eight different projects.
- These planned infrastructure improvements will leverage an estimated $281 million in private development.
- This work has been made possible through partnerships with neighborhood organizations, the Ohio Department of Transportation, The Ohio State University, Wagenbrenner Development and others.
- Weinland Park, Phase 3B, 11th Avenue Roadway is the seventh of eight projects.
- Eleventh Avenue will be resurfaced between Pearl Street and Grant Avenue. Curbs and sidewalks will be replaced.
- Curb extensions will be added in various locations.
- Traffic signals will be replaced to mast arm signal poles.
- New street lighting and street trees will be added.
Construction completed on north side of 11th Avenue. Work on the south side started in February 2016 and is scheduled for completion in summer 2016 along with asphalt resurfacing.
Construction: $3.3 million
Project Manager: Terry Stewart, P.E., tel. (614) 645-5671