Glen Echo Park
530 Cliffside Dr.
Columbus, OH 43202
View on Map
7 a.m. - 11 p.m.
5/16/22 - The steps are not safe to use and are closed for repairs. Please use the Glen Echo Park entrance at N. Fourth St. and Cliffside Dr. to access the park.
This park is one of several ravine parks in Clintonville and University Area. It runs from the north end of Fourth St., southwest to Indianola Ave. Steep wooded banks drop to a meandering creek. The banks of the creek have been recently naturalized with sloping edges and plantings of native plant material. A walkway runs through the park along the creek.
Pedestrians may access the park on stairs from Cliffside Dr., or on service road at Fourth St. You may also walk into park from south end from the dead-end of Glen Echo Ave. under the Indianola Ave bridge. It is great park for bird watching, leisurely, quiet strolls and picnicking, far away from from the street noise above.
Clintonville History: Glen Echo Park was initially dedicated to the City of Columbus, Ohio, "for public park purposes forever." by the Columbus Real estate and Improvement Co. by Plat dated June 24, 1912.
- Woods & Wildlife Area