The Planning Division works on a wide variety of projects and programs which are aimed at improving the quality of Columbus' neighborhoods.
Vision - Making Columbus accessible, equitable, safe, sustainable, and beautiful.
Mission - Planning for our future and preserving our history to create a high quality of life in Columbus for all people.
Guiding Principles -
- Healthy, safe, and complete communities;
- Preservation of the historic built environment and cultural history;
- Equitable, sustainable, and innovative policies;
- Empowered community members;
- Aesthetic design of the built environment and urban form.
Michael B. Coleman Government Center
111 N. Front St., 3rd Floor
Columbus, OH 43215