The Columbus Division of Police offers an attractive and competitive benefits package:
- Paid Training – At our non-residential training academy.
- College Tuition Reimbursement – After 1 year of service.
- Life Insurance – $100,000 paid to the officer’s estate.
- Health Insurance – Covers officer and family at a cost of $77.40 per month for single coverage and $276.88 for family coverage. (Effective
the first of the month following the hire date.)
- Vision Care and Dental Plan – Effective
the first of the month following 3 months worked.
- Health & Fitness Incentive (In-house Fitness Facilities).
- Leave Time – Vacation, Holiday, Sick, Family and Military.
- Fraternal Order of Police (F.O.P.) Union Representation.