The Columbus Division of Police offers an attractive and competitive benefits package:
- Paid Training – At our non-residential training academy.
- College Tuition Reimbursement – After 1 year of service.
- Life Insurance – $100,000 paid to the officer’s estate.
- Health Insurance – Covers officer and family at a cost of $51.84 per month for single coverage and $185.48 for family coverage.
- Vision Care and Dental Plan – After 1 year of service.
- Health & Fitness Incentive (In-house Fitness Facilities).
- Leave Time – Vacation, Holiday, Sick, Family and Military.
- Fraternal Order of Police (F.O.P.) Union Representation.