Find out what the Columbus Division of Police has to offer you at the FREE Columbus Police Job Seminar.
- Learn about a rewarding career with outstanding benefits.
- Speak with officers and receive hands on training.
- If attending the Job Seminar, please wear fitness apparel.
- This is a guided Job Seminar with 20 minutes sessions.
- Please be on time for the start of the Job Seminar.
The Columbus Division of Police will host a 2017 Columbus Police Job Seminar at the James G. Jackson Training Academy (1000 N. Hague Ave. 43204) on July 15, 2017. You may register for this event HERE.
6/26/2017 UPDATE: The Recruiting Unit will be hosting four information sessions at one of the listed city recreation centers. If you were unable to register to attend the Seminar you can attend one of these information sessions. These information sessions will allow applicants to speak with the Recruiting Staff, Civil Service Commission, Background Detectives and the Academy Staff. If you have any questions feel free to contact the Recruiting Unit for more information at 614-645-4642.
Columbus Recreation and Parks Community Recreation Centers
July 13 - Westgate Rec. Center (455 S. Westgate Ave. 43204) 6:00pm to 8:00pm
July 14 - Far East Rec. Center (1826 Lattimer Dr. 43227) 6:00pm to 8:00pm