Columbus Public Health
Immunization Clinic is offering the following extended service hours to
provide up-to-date immunizations so all children can be protected and stay in
Extended Hours for the week of Sept 11 through Sept 18, 2021:
September 11. . . . . . . . . 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
September 13 . . . . . . . . 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
September 14. . . . . . . . 8 a.m.-7 p.m.
September 15 . . . . . . . . 8 a.m.-7 p.m.
September 16 . . . . . . . . 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
September 17 . . . . . . . . 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
September 18 . . . . . . . . 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
During this period, ONLY school aged children will be seen. Routine clinic hours will resume on Monday September 20, 2021.
Immunization Clinic Services
Columbus Public Health's Immunization Program offers the following services for Columbus and Worthington residents:
- Childhood immunizations
- Immunizations for adults without insurance
- Vaccine records for current or past clients of Columbus Public Health
- Vaccine education and information for providers, schools, and the public
- Other resources and referrals
What To Bring For Your Visit
- Vaccination record (your doctor can fax records to 614 645-1784)
- Insurance Card if insured
- I.D. Card (parent's I.D. if insurance is in parent's name)
- Any custody or guardianship papers
- Insurance Co-pay* (if there is one)
*Co-pay due at time of service
Payment Types Accepted
- Cash payable at the cashier window. ATM in our main lobby.
- Credit Card (Visa, Master, Discovery)
- Debit Card
- Insurance - Insurance cards must be presented at time of service, and will be accepted if the patient is eligible for coverage. To use an insurance card you must present photo ID.
- No child 18 years or younger is refused for inability to pay
Other Immunization Resources
Project L.O.V.E. (Love Our Kids...Vaccinate Early!)
Area Partnership to assure that Franklin County 2 year-olds are fully immunized. Offers immunization services in community.
Provides education and outreach for adults and children and limited free adult flu vaccine for those who qualify.
MOBI (Maximizing Office Based Immunization) - 614-645-1479
For healthcare providers - Free one-hour in-office CE quality improvement program by trained vaccine experts.
IQIP (Immunization Quality Improvement for Providers) - 614-645-1479
For healthcare providers - Free confidential chart-review process which assesses immunization rates for a practice.