Financial Wellness Program
Has the COVID-19 Pandemic Impacted Your Financial Life?
The City of Columbus wants to walk alongside of you during this challenging time by providing a FREE financial wellness program beginning in January 2021! Employees, spouses, and dependents are eligible to participate.
Learn through a series of virtual workshops taught by subject experts, self-driven courses, helpful financial portals, and more.
Topics may include:
- Personal and household budgeting/renting & mortgages
- Navigating student loans
- Costs of caring for aging parents
- Healthcare costs & how to save
- Predatory financial practices
- Teaching your children how to bank, budget, and save
How to Register:
1) Email Jacob Hittle (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Andria Williams (email@example.com) and ask for the City of Columbus employee 'Activation Code.'
2) Once you receive your 'Activation Code,' visit the link below:
After registering, keep an eye out for emails notifying you of further information and when the program will begin.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Benefits & Wellness team at 614-645-8624.