Applicants will be removed from the eligibility list for any of the following reasons:
- A conviction of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence involving use of force or threatened use of a deadly weapon is a permanent disqualifier under Federal laws.
- Non-compliance with a court order or legal contract to provide child support, alimony or other financial responsibility as determined by the appropriate support enforcement bureau or a court of law within the preceding five (5) years.
- Intentional violation of any protective or temporary restraining order as determined by a court of law within seven (7) years.
- Verified or admitted sexual abuse as adult of one’s spouse, ex-spouse, child, stepchild, parent or other relative or person with whom one lived or has an intimate relationship.
- Verified or admitted physical abuse as an adult within the last ten (10) years or sexual abuse of one’s spouse, ex-spouse, child, stepchild, parent or other relative or person with whom one lived or has an intimate relationship.