Applicants will be removed from the eligibility list for any of the following reasons:
- Any conviction of vehicular homicide shall permanently eliminate an applicant from consideration.
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs:
- Conviction within the past five (5) years, or
- More than one (1) OVI conviction as an adult; or
- More than two (2) OVI convictions, if one of the convictions was as a juvenile.
- Four (4) moving violations in the past three (3) years as an adult.
- At the time of the interview or polygraph, the applicant does not possess a valid driver’s license; and/or applicant does not have state required auto insurance for vehicles to which applicant holds title.