Nurse Liaison Services
Cathy Saunders, RN, BA
UHC Clinical Nurse Liaison
Meet Your New Nurse Liaison
About Cathy Saunders
- Over 30 years of nursing experience.
- Experience in nursing: nurse liaison, women's health, labor and delivery, and urology.
- Hobbies: beach vacations, spending time outdoors, gardening, knitting, and crocheting.
- Family: two daughters; Tracy and Tiffany, three grandchildren; Sophie 8, Keegan 6, and Kane 2, and three furry friends; Josie, Jake, and Jordi.
How Can A Nurse Liaison Help Me?
Cathy is available to meet with you to discuss any lifestyle behaviors you want to address - such as weight management, nutrition, fitness, and to help you create and work toward your personal health goals. She can also assist you and your family with prevention education and disease management support for conditions such as diabetes and high blood pressure.
Will My Personal Information Be Protected?
Yes, all of your personal health information that you share with Cathy will be protected in accordance with HIPAA. None of your personal information will be shared with the City of Columbus.
What Other Services Does My Nurse Liaison Offer?
Cathy can also assist with the following:
- Provide tools to help you and your family make better health care decisions.
- Demonstrate how to navigate UnitedHealthcare tools and resources
- Provide coaching and support for individuals, families, and groups.
- Refer employees to appropriate wellness programs and services.
- Perform blood pressure/weight/BMI screenings
- Provide health education to individuals and groups.
- Provide support with chronic illnesses like diabetes, hypertension, and asthma.
How Can I Reach My Nurse Liaison?
Office Location: 77 N. Front St. Columbus, OH 43215
Direct Phone: 614-645-NURS (6877)
Cell Phone: 614-364-3777
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
Nurse Cathy Introduction Video