Healthy Living has its Rewards
Learning how to live healthy is easier when you’ve got some help to find your way. That’s what Rally® is all about.
It’s a website and mobile app that helps you learn simple ways to take care of yourself – from being more active to eating better. When you start making small changes and adding healthy habits to your everyday life, you start moving toward better health management, which helps you live a full, active life.
Rally Makes it Easy to Make Small Changes, Step by Step
Get started and you’ll get a custom-created program designed to help you live healthier.
- See your Rally age – start by taking a health survey to see your Rally age – a measure of your overall health.
- Accept your Missions – based on your Rally age, you’ll get a list of easy, fun custom-picked missions to try – all designed to help you eat better, lift your fitness level and even improve your mood.
- Take on a Challenge – use the Rally app to track your activity and compete with other Rally members to earn extra rewards.
- Connect with a Coach – talk on the phone and work together to create a personalized healthy-living plan that works with your lifestyle.
- Read relevant health and wellness articles– from helpful tips to hydrate throughout the day to getting enough exercise, you can arm yourself with the latest information on health and wellness.
Q: How do I register for Rally??
A: There are three different ways to register for a Rally account; through myuhc.com, a direct registration link, or through the Rally mobile app. Before you select an option, your member status must be known first. Please read below and follow the instructions that describe your member status.
If you are a City of Columbus employee on the UnitedHealthcare (UHC) medical plan, you must visit myuhc.com first. If you aren’t a member yet, please register. Be sure to have your member ID card handy, as you will need information on your membership card to register. Once you’re signed into your account, you’ll click on the “Health Resources” tab. Finally, click on the “Get Started Now” button under the Rally section.
If you’re a City employee NOT on the UHC medical plan, you must visit the link here: werally.com/client/cityofcolumbus/register. After arriving at the site, click on the “Sign Up” button. Be sure you have your Employee ID handy; as you will need this information to register. If you do not know your Employee ID, this information can be found on your Dayforce account.
If both you and your spouse are City employees on the UHC medical plan, ONLY the spouse must visit the link here: werally.com/client/cityofcolumbus/register. After arriving at the site, click on the “Sign Up” button. Be sure you have your Employee ID handy; as you will need this information to register. If you do not know your Employee ID, this information can be found on your Dayforce account.
You can also download the Rally Engage app for your iOS or Android devices and take Rally wherever you go. After downloading or accessing Rally, be sure you take 5-10 minutes to fill out your Rally Age survey, first!
If you have any questions or issues accessing Rally, email the Benefits and Wellness team at [email protected] for assistance!