Employee Gym, Studio, and Race Discounts
Healthy Columbus is a proud partner of many local gyms, studios, and races to provide City of Columbus employees with opportunities to stay happy, healthy, and active! Browse the options below.
*Some of the below services may be impacted by COVID-19.
YMCA of Central Ohio
City of Columbus employees can receive a special rate on both individual and household memberships!
How to Join the YMCA of Central Ohio and receive a City of Columbus employee discount:
● Go to the YMCA of Central Ohio webpage https://ymcacolumbus.org
● Click on the “Join Now” Button
● Employee will be redirected to the online portal to complete the sign up procedure
● Step 1: Choose home branch
● Step 2: Choose City of Columbus - Employee as your employer
● Step 3: Choose approved discounted membership: Adult, One Adult + Kids or
Two Adult + Kids
● Fill out appropriate contact and account information. This includes other family members
associated with the account
● Accept and Sign Waiver
● Pay prorated balance and one time enrollment fee
● Go to your local branch to get membership cards and photo taken. You will need to
present work ID badge as well as your employee ID# or work email to be saved to account.
Do you need help enrolling or learn more about this program? Email the PEM Support Team at email@example.com.
YMCA of Central Ohio Flyer
The YMCA of Central Ohio also offers a wide variety of free virtual workouts. Visit the link here to access these workouts.
City of Columbus Rec & Parks Get Active Fitness Centers
Click on the link here to learn more about the "Get Active" Fitness Centers and Programs. Free for all City of Columbus employees with current employee ID. The free membership allows you to use any of the 15 centers at your leisure.
Rec & Parks Get Active Facilities Flyer
Other Gyms & Studios
Swerve Fitness (Hip Hop Dance Classes)
GoFitness (2 locations)
Power Shack Gym (4 locations)
Power Train (Hilliard)
Powerhouse Gym (Downtown)
Title Boxing Club (Grandview)
Arena District Athletic Club
The Fitness Loft (German Village)
Columbus Sports Connection (Clintonville)
Snap Fitness (Clintonville & Worthington ONLY)
OhioStrength (Italian Village)
Email Jacob Hittle at firstname.lastname@example.org for race discounts.
Virtual Race Training Program
There's nothing quite like the feeling of crossing the
finish line of a long race with your arms held high. If you've been dreaming of
reaching that (virtual) finish line, the Columbus Running Company (CRC) is here to help! Their CRC Training Program is a
free, fun way to prepare for your next big virtual race. You'll receive a
training plan, weekly coaching emails, motivational support, and plenty more.
Use the link below to learn more.