To file an online Offense Report, please click the blue button located below. Keep in mind that you CANNOT file a report in this manner if you meet any of the following criteria:
• You are reporting a theft offense, and the value of the stolen property is more than $3,000.
• You are reporting a theft offense, and the stolen property is a firearm (gun), license plates, a stolen motor vehicle, or hazardous material.
• You are reporting Property Destruction, and the damage is valued at more than $3,000.
• There is evidence to indicate that this is a hate crime or bias relate.
• There is any physical evidence connected to the crime that needs to be collected (i.e. blood, obvious fingerprints).
• You are filing any type of report against a known suspect.Note: If you meet any of the criteria above, you must call (614) 645-4545 for further instructions.
Due to circumstances related to the COVID-19 crisis, there will be a 1-2 week delay in processing these reports.
Visit our NEW page regarding filing offense reports. Here, you can learn more about the filing process, submitting continuation sheets, offense types and actually filing a report.