Flu Vaccine at CPH
CPH typically begins offering flu vaccination at the beginning of October each year.
Flu Vaccination Forms
Flu Vaccination Information
- Flu vaccine is recommended for everyone 6 months old and older (More about seasonal flu vaccine).
- Babies under 6 months old are too young to be vaccinated.
- CPH offers Quadrivalent shots for all ages, and quadrivalent high dose flu vaccine for people over 65+.
- CPH now offers limited doses of the “no-egg component” flu vaccine this season for people with a true egg allergy.
Cost and Coverage
- $27 for quadrivalent adults vaccine (fee may be covered by insurance or no cost based on income - see below)
- $62 Flublok for people with true life threatening allergic reaction to eggs
- You must bring your insurance and ID cards, and we will bill your insurance. Clients will be responsible to pay any co-pay stated on your insurance card at time of service, if applicable.
- No charge if you have no insurance or underinsured.
- Children covered by Medicaid, CareSource, Molina, United Healthcare or another insurance must bring their cards to the clinic.
- For children without insurance, there is $16.00 administration fee.
- No child will be denied if the family is unable to pay.