My Baby and Me
Strong Starts for Families and Babies
- A home visiting program for pregnant women, parenting women, and their infants up to 2 years old, who live in Franklin County, Ohio.
- Our team includes nurses, outreach workers and social workers.
- We offer support and education to help you have a healthy pregnancy.
- We link you to prenatal care and other pregnancy resources.
- We provide education on infant growth, development, safety, nutrition, immunizations and safe sleep.
- We provide breastfeeding support and resources.
- We partner with families. We help connect you to health insurance and medical care.
- Services offered at no cost to families.
- My Baby & Me is a home visiting program that is federally funded by Healthy Start.
Get started today by calling (614) 724-BABY (2229).