Maternal & Child Health Home Visiting Programs are dedicated to promoting healthy mothers, babies and families.
Planning your pregnancy or pregnant? Need support? We can help you throughout pregnancy and beyond.
My Baby & Me
Home visitation program that provides in-home family-centered service coordination and education services to pregnant women, parenting women, and their infants up to the age of 2 years, who reside in Franklin County. Learn more.
Moms & Babies First
Culturally specific home visitation program that provides community-based outreach and care coordination services to high-risk, low-income, African-American pregnant women and their infants to age 1 year who reside in 17 specific Columbus zip codes.
Our programs provide free services to support you, including:
- Regular home visits from our nurses, social workers and outreach workers
- Education on pregnancy, women’s health, infant health, and child development
- Support and guidance to solve problems and overcome barriers
- Free pregnancy tests
- Help with applying for Medicaid and WIC
- Help with finding care while you are pregnant
- Help with finding a doctor for your infant
- Help with getting social services and other assistance
- We help connect you to the right services - you don’t have to know which program to choose.
All services are at no cost to the client. Visits are made to clients in their own homes or other locations as arranged.
For more information, call (614) 724-BABY.
Mental Health &
Recovery Services Directory