Fees and Payment
Vaccine fees and availability may be subject to change at anytime.
Fees for Children's' Vaccine
Uninsured or underinsured children 18 years of age or younger (or other qualified children) get vaccines from the federal Vaccine For Children (VFC) program. There is no cost for these vaccines. The following fees are charged at the time of service:
- Administration Fee for each vaccination: $21.00
- Nurse Assessment fee for each visit: $16.00
- All fees are on a sliding scale for uninsured children 18 years old and younger.
- No child is denied vaccine if unableto to pay.
Cost* of Private Vaccine (children with commercial insurance)
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis) $34.00
- Td (Tetanus, Diphtheria) $25.00
- Influenza (flu shot) vaccine $27
- Pneumonia (PCV13) $ 190.00
- MMR (measles, mumps and rubella) $64.00
- Chicken pox (varicella) $114.00
- Hepatitis B $ 25.00
- Hepatitis A $68.00
- Meningitis (MCV4) $127.00
- Gardasil (HPV) $191.00
- Polio (IPV) $30.00
- Haemophilus influenzae (Hib) $31.00
*add $16 nurse assessment fee per visit (except for flu that has a flat rate).
Payment Types Accepted*
- Debit/Credit cards (Visa, Master Card, and Discover only) on site at CPH cashier's office
- The following insurance plans (plans may not cover all vaccines)
- Medicare Part B
- United Healthcare(UHC)
- UHC Community
- Buckeye Community
- Paramount Advantage
- Anthem BC/BS
* If we are unable to verify coverage by your insurance, you will be required to pay by cash, check, or debit/credit card, and then submit it to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Insurance cards must be shown at time of service, and will be accepted if the patient is eligible for coverage. Photo ID needed to use an insurance card.
Immunization coverage with insurance company not listed, check for an in-network place to get vaccines, or visit us and ask for a copy of the Fee Ticket which you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.