Fees and Payment
Vaccine fees and availability may be subject to change at anytime.
Children who are either Uninsured, Underinsured, Native American or Alaskan Native, or Children who carry any form of Public Insurance like Medicaid/Caresource
Children who fall in this category and are 18 years of age or younger get vaccines from the federal Vaccine For Children (VFC) program. The following fees are charged at the time of service:
- A zero vaccine fee cost.
- A $17.00 Administration Fee for each vaccination
- A $16.00 Ofice Assesment fee for each visit
- A sliding fee scale is available if unable to pay the full amaount.
- No child is denied vaccine if unableto to pay.
Children who carry any form of commercial insurnce (Not any form of Medicaid/Caresource)
- The vaccine cost are listed under private vaccine cost below
- A $16.00 Ofice Assesment fee for each visit in addition to the cost of the vaccines
- All insurance copays are due at the time of service (see acceptable payment types)
Cost* of Private Vaccine (children with commercial insurance)
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis) $40.00
- Td (Tetanus, Diphtheria) $30.00
- Influenza (flu shot) vaccine $23
- Pneumonia (PCV13) $ 266.00
- MMR (measles, mumps and rubella) $100.00
- Chicken pox (varicella) $159.00
- Hepatitis B $ 25.00
- Hepatitis A $82.00
- Meningitis (MCV4) $127.00
- Gardasil (HPV) $298.00
- Polio (IPV) $30.00
- Haemophilus influenzae (Hib) $31.00
*add $16 nurse assessment fee per visit (except for flu that has a flat rate).
Payment Types Accepted*
- Debit/Credit cards (Visa, Master Card, and Discover only) on site at CPH cashier's office
- The following insurance plans (plans may not cover all vaccines)
- Medicare Part B
- United Healthcare(UHC)
- UHC Community
- Buckeye Community
- Paramount Advantage
- Anthem BC/BS
* If we are unable to verify coverage by your insurance, you will be required to pay by cash, check, or debit/credit card, and then submit it to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Insurance cards must be shown at time of service, and will be accepted if the patient is eligible for coverage. Photo ID needed to use an insurance card.
Immunization coverage with insurance company not listed, check for an in-network place to get vaccines, or visit us and ask for a copy of the Fee Ticket which you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.