Baby and Me Tobacco Free
Baby and Me Tobacco Free is a program to assist pregnant women with quitting smoking. Women in the program receive smoking cessation sessions at no cost.
Quitting smoking is the BEST thing you can do for the health of you and your baby.
- Free Smoking Cessation Sessions: Take part in four sessions designed to help pregnant women with strategies to quit.
- Free Diapers: Receive a monthly voucher for free diapers for up to 12 months when you stay smoke free after your baby is born.
Women who take part in the program are asked to pledge to do these things:
- Participate in the four prenatal quit smoking sessions.
- Quit smoking and stay quit during pregnancy.
- Take a monthly breath test to show she is tobacco free.
- Stay smoke free after baby is born to receive a monthly voucher for free diapers for up to 12 months.
How To Join
Email: [email protected]
This program is funded by the Ohio Department of Health, in partnership with Columbus Public Health.