New Water, Sewer & Electricity Service - for Property Owners

I just bought a house and need to start water/sewer (or electricity) service.

Our Customer Service Center can assist you with starting up new service. They will need to get some information from you and obtain a meter reading from the property. The number is 614-645-8276. Representatives are available to take your call Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.

Check for unpaid sewer charges