Professional care with a focus on wellness that gives people a renewed hope that recovery is possible.
- Assessment, individual and group counseling
- Men's and women's groups for clients 18 years of age and up
- Morning and evening sessions available
- Outpatient treatment: sessions one or two times per week, depending on your group
- Intensive outpatient treatment: sessions three times per week
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: helps people understand the thoughts and feelings affecting behavior
- Specialized Groups
- Unity Program – Africentric services for men
- Men’s Opiate Group
- Women’s Opiate Group
Women's Relapse Prevention
- Men's Relapse Prevention
- Parenting Wisely Classes
- Childcare located on-site
- Sliding fee scale for those who qualify
- Medicaid billing available
- Priority given to pregnant women, IV drug users, and detox or hospital discharged persons
- Substance abuse general education
Medically Assisted Treatment (MAT)- Coming Soon!
- We are adding MAT to our comprehensive treatment programs. We anticipate starting services in Spring of 2018, please check back for more info.
How to Enroll / Refer
Contact the Alcohol and Drug Abuse Program at 614-645-6839.